Beans & Greens! This hearty dish is filling and can be altered for specific diets.
Did I mention that it makes a LOT of food for very little money?
- 1 Bag Frozen Spinach
- 1 Can cannellini beans
- 1 (or more) clove garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Whole roasted Red Peppers
- 1 Italian sausage — Pre cooked!! (You can brown the sausage in the same pan prior to adding the spinach!)
How to do it:
- Sauté spinach and garlic until fragrant
- Add cannellini beans, sausage & roasted red peppers
- Continue cooking, about 5 minutes.
- Serve over cooked gnocchi, or any other pasta.
Enjoy! Have a wonderful weekend.