Oh my. My 1001 are almost up! It feels like yesterday that I sat down and wrote out a list of things that I wanted to accomplish. It has been almost 3 years since I made my list and when I read what some of my goals were I can’t help but chuckle. At the time that I made this list I totally believed that in 3 years I would most DEFINITELY be moved out of my house. I would probably have traveled somewhere other than the east cost and I would totally have gotten up the courage (and funds) to go skydiving. Oh well. Those thing haven’t happened along with a slew of other things that probably won’t get done. What I have done is compiled a list of things that I think will be doable with the remaining 40 or so days I have left.
- Visit 5 museums
(3/5)(4/5) – I went to one on 8.26!
- Go apple picking
- Fly a kite
- Have a Picnic
- Print this list and take it with me everywhere
- Say yes to everything for one day
- Write a letter to myself in 10 years
- Visit the Planetarium
- Buy 5 things off of Etsy (3/5)
- List 50 things I know about each grandparent
- List 100 things I know about each parent
- Make 5 meals entirely out of food from the farmers market (0/5)
- Read one new poem every day for a month
- Spend a rainy day watching movies in my PJ’s
- Make another 101 list for the next 1001 days
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Learn to crochet
- Get a passport
- Have a Dinner Party
- Bike 10 Miles in one day
- Hike 3 different mountains
- Complete a 500+ piece jigsaw puzzle
- Go rock climbing
There we are! 23 totally plausible items to accomplish before the second week of October. All of the other things that didn’t make this list will most likely be rolled over into the next list that I will be beginning.
Anyone else out there keep up with a 1001 things in 101 days list? I know they were popular a while ago (say about 950 days ago..) I would love to take a peak at what you have on your list! Please link it below and I can do a roundup of them for everyone to check out! You can read my previous recaps here.