Hello All! Happy New Year! I cannot believe it is already January- time has flown by!
One thing to keep in mind, the winter solstice has already come and gone, so we are on the upswing of winter!
My friends at Chobani sent me some of my favorite yogurt around the holidays, and I have been having a great time finding ways to use it! One thing that I have always wanted to do is make fruit dip with greek yogurt.
It is very simple and even better when you realize you can put chocolate in it.
I snacked on this dip with some of my favorite Wild Harvest cinnamon sugar pita chips and an apple. I have been playing around with this recipe for a party I am having for some of my fabulous library lady friends this weekend. This one seems like a winner!
CHOcolate Party Dip
- 1 cup Chobani french vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 packet sugar or sweetener
- Chocolate chips (guesstimate)
How to do it:
- Mix together until there are no lumps (add a few chocolate chips here, sprinkle more on top when serving)
- Refrigerate covered until party time
Apples, strawberries, marshmallows, pretzels, Wild Harvest pita chips, or whatever your heart desires!