1. Chris and I are supposed to close on our house in 1 WEEK. I don’t even know where to begin with that one. I am beyond excited. AHH I AM GOING TO OWN A HOUSE!!
2. I should mention- Chris and I have never lived together. Neither of us have ever really lived on our own at all. Because of this, we have NOTHING. We have two beds, two desks and some other random crap. Nothing for a kitchen, nothing for a living room, nothing. Please feel free to share what things you think will be totally necessary on move in day! I am thinking the following: cleaning supplies & a shower curtain. And a bed. Everything else can come on day two. What do you think?
3. As soon as we move in, I will automatically absorb being the official dog mommy to one more. COOPER! Cooper has been in my life 100% since the day Chris adopted him 7 years ago, but I have never lived with him! I am so excited to have him in my life more! Not to mention, he is a miniature wiener dog that looks like a house elf. He acts like a grumpy old man more of the time, but I love him to pieces.
4. Second week of my half marathon training is almost finished. It feels good to look back at the calendar and see some progress! Yesterday I ran my three miles on the treadmill and didn’t realize that I ran them straight through without and walking until afterwards. Yay for small improvements!
5. In other news, it is officially fall in these parts. Back to school shoppers are in full force and the autumnal beers are out. I am not prepared. I generally LOVE fall. And I am looking forward to it! But really, can we please enjoy August? Just a little?
6. The Healthy Living Summit is approaching!! At lightening speed! I am SO EXCITED! This year I will be on a panel called Blogs in Transition: Embracing Your Blog I don’t know about you, but I have been in the blogging game for a while. Because of this, you have to learn to roll with the punches! Embracing change and learning how to deal with it. Are you going to the Healthy Living Summit?? What are you excited for?