Since when is it July?! I haven’t blogged in what feels like forever 🙁
It is so easy for me to just get side tracked with work and school and everything else and forget to take pictures of what I am making- or even if I do (I have taken plenty of pictures of some sweet eats in the last month) I forget to make a post about it. Well, good news folks! I can’t use the class excuse anymore! It is over! Just taking this one summer class felt like it was taking up as much time as my three over the last semester.
My class ended on Thursday and I am now back to part-time at work! That mean I have NO more silly excuses. I have lots of plans for the blog over the summer and I hope that creating a routine will help me prioritize my blog to something that isn’t easily forgotten about.
Here are some things that have been happening over the past month:
- I baked cakes / or cupcakes for all three of the people I work with on their birthday (recipes to come!)
- I was there when one of my best friends found her wedding dress! It is beautiful!
- My car is 25 miles away from hitting 200,000 miles!
- I registered for the firecracker 4 miler on a whim!
- I made an amazing running playlist that includes a lot of embarrassing singers
- I took Bud for a fantastic walk at the Saratoga Battlefield
- Played lots of scrabble (while drinking wine) <–try this, it is very amusing
- I read the first 4 (and half of the 5th) of the Harry Potter books. (I am rereading them before the movie!)
- This July I am going to have lots of opportunities to see other bloggers too, yay for meet-ups!
- Chris made me dinner three times this week and it was amazing. He may being working on his own food blog… 🙂
(image via weheartit)